E-mail sent to Data Manager.
The natural or legal person sending e-mail to the Data Manager.
The natural persons entitled to dispose concerning to the personal data protection rights. They are: the Sender of an e-mail, the Message Provider or the Applicant.
The www.online.hu website managed by Online Zrt.
Persons visiting the website.
Online Üzleti Informatika Zártkörűen Működő Részvénytársaság (address: 1032 Budapest, Vályog u 3, company register number: 01 10 043950, tax number: 11762762-2-41)
All the data and documents submitted by the Applicant during the job application procedure for the Data Manager.
Visitors submitting applications and other documents (i.e. C.V.) for the job offers announced by the Data Manager.
The message of the Message Provider forwarded to the Data Manager through the integrated contact forms throughout the website.
Those Visitors sending a message to the Data Manager through the Website.
Data Protection Information
Purpose of the Data Protection Information
The purpose of the Data Protection Information is to ensure that the Data Manager shall handle the data - provided for him by the Message Providers and the Applicants through the Website, as well as the data provided for him by the Sender through an e-mail message – in conformity with the regulations of the repeatedly amended 2011 CXII Law of the right of information self-determination and freedom of information (Info Law), and the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council (hereinafter GDPR).
Data management activities
- Receiving and sending E-Mails.
- Receiving and sending Messages.
- Handling of applications.
Purpose of data management
The Data Manager executes the data management for the following services, in order to achieve the following objectives.
- Receiving and sending e-mails. For the Data Manager to be able to respond appropriately to messages, questions, inquiries sent by E-Mail, thus making contact successful.
- Receiving and sending Messages. The Data Manager provides – on the Website - the opportunity for the Message Provider to send Messages. In this case, the purpose of the data management is to help the Data Manager to communicate with the Message Provider and to provide the Message Provider with the information requested by him or her.
- Management of applications. Applicants may submit an Application through the Website for job offers advertised by the Data Manager. The purpose of data management in this case is to use the applications submitted to the job offer in the recruitment process.
Range of data handled
The Data Manager handles only the following data voluntarily provided by the Parties concerned. The range of data managed by the Data Manager.
- Receiving and sending e-mails. The Data Manager manages the data provided by the third party in the E-Mail for the purpose of answering the message or for other purposes defined in the e-mail.
- Receiving and sending Messages. The range of data processed for receiving messages:
- Subject (required)
- Last name (required)
- First name (required)
- Company/institution (required)
- Job title (optional)
- E-mail address (required)
- Phone (optional)
- Message (optional)
Managing applications. The range of data related to the management of applications is the data provided by the Applicant on the https://www.online.hu/kapcsolat/karrier page, and the documents uploaded in connection with the Application, i.e.:
- Last name (required)
- First name (required)
- E-mail address (required)
- Phone (optional)
- Message (optional)
Data protection related rights and obligations of the Parties concerned
See Rights and obligations in the Conditions of Use section.
Duration of data management
The duration of the data management is as follows:
- Receiving and sending e-mails: The Data Manager stores the data provided by the third party in e-mail, together with all data included, for a period of time conforming the purpose of the data provision, but will delete it after a maximum of 5 (five) years from the date of receipt of the e-mail.
- Receiving and sending Messages: The Data Manager stores – with the consent of the Message Provider - the data provided by the Message Provider for the period of time specified in the Message, but will delete it after a maximum of 5 (five) years from the date of receipt of the Message.
- Managing Applications: The Data Manager may store, with the consent of the Applicants, personal data for a period of 1 year from the submission of the Application for additional jobs, even if no employment contract has been concluded.
Legal basis for data management
The legal basis for data management is as follows:
- Receiving and sending e-mail: The legal basis for data management is the e-mail sender's consent, which is provided by sending e-mail after you have read these Data Protection Information.
- Receiving and sending messages. The legal basis for data management is the consent of the Message Provider, which is provided by the submission of the Message after the knowledge of these Data Protection Information.
- Managing applications. The legal basis for data management is the preparation of the contract/conclusion of the contract/execution of the contract. The Applicant's data will be provided for the purpose of preparing the employment relationship for the benefit of the candidate after submission of the application and during the application process following the knowledge of these Data Protection Information.
Data managed by the Data Manager in accordance with this clause shall be handled only by those employees of the Data Manager who are involved in the implementation of the data management objectives specified in these Data Protection Information, and shall be subject to confidentiality obligations in respect of all data they understand.
Modification, deletion of data
Modifying and deleting data at the request of the e-mail sender or Message Provider or Applicant.
- Receiving and sending e-mails. Any third party may at any time request the deletion of the e-mails specified in the message and the information provided in them by sending a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Receiving and sending messages. The Message Provider can request at any time, by sending a Message
- the modification of his or her data,
- or the deletion of his or her data,
which shall be executed by the Data Manager.
- Managing applications. The Applicant may at any time, by an e-mail sent to email@example.com, request the modification of his or her data, or withdraw his or her application for a job, and at the same time request the deletion of his or her data, which shall be executed by the Data Manager.
Technical organizational measures for data protection
In accordance with its data protection rules, the Data Manager shall take such technical and organizational measures and observe the procedural rules necessary to achieve and maintain an adequate level of protection in accordance with the provisions of the data protection legal regulations and the state of the art of the technology, in order to prevent data loss and unauthorized access.
The Parties concerned acknowledge that any files they may attach, can be subject to the virus scanning and other security screenings of the Data Manager.
Request for information, rights of Parties concerned
- A dedicated Data Protection Officer has not been assigned to the Data Manager. The Parties concerned may at any time request information or information about the management of their personal data in a letter sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying the manner and date of the transfer of their personal data.
- At the request of the Parties concerned, the Data Manager provides detailed information about the data it manages, the purpose of the data management, its duration, its activity related to data management, and who has received its data for and for what purpose. The Data Manager shall send the information in writing, in a comprehensible manner, electronically to the e-mail address provided by the Applicant within the shortest possible time from the submission of the request, but within a maximum of 25 days.
- The Parties concerned may object to the processing of their personal data. In the event of a protest, the Data Manager shall delete the data of the Parties concerned or cancel his or her registration as soon as possible, but no later than within 15 days from the receipt of the request. In the case of an Application, the Data Manager shall examine the protest - with the suspension of the data management - within the shortest possible time of receipt, but within a maximum of 15 days, and shall inform the Applicant in writing of its outcome. If the Data Manager finds the Applicant's objection to be thorough, it terminates the data management and locks the data and informs all those who have previously forwarded the data affected by the protest and who is obliged to take action to enforce the right of protest.
Enforcement of the rights of the Parties concerned, remedies, judicial enforcement.
- If, according to the Parties concerned, the Data Manager has committed a violation, he or she may request the Data Manager to terminate the violation by sending a message to email@example.com, specifying the violation.
- If, in the opinion of the Parties concerned, the Data Manager does not terminate the violation within 30 days after the Data Manager has been notified, he or she may apply to the Court. The court acts out of the case. The Parties concerned may, at the option of his or her choice, initiate proceedings before the court of his or her place of residence or domicile.
- The Parties concerned may, at the National Data Protection and Freedom of Information Authority, initiate an investigation by claiming that there has been a violation of his or her personal data or that there is a direct threat or complaint.
Seat: 1125 Budapest, Szilágyi Erzsébet fasor 22/C.
Postal address: 1530 Budapest, Pf.: 5.
Phone: 06.1.391.1400 Fax: 06.1.391.1410
The Data Manager reserves the right, and at the same time undertakes, to amend the Data Protection Information in accordance with the applicable legal provisions and case law.
The Data Manager shall provide, through the Website, information on any changes concerning the data management prior to its entry into force.
What Are Cookies?
For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies (see https://e.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_cookie).
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
Account related cookies
Login related cookies
Forms related cookies
When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
Site preferences cookies
In order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page (see https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage).
Third party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site or pages you visit which helps us to understand how we can improve the site for you.
From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimizations our users appreciate the most.
The Google AdSense service we use to serve advertising uses a DoubleClick cookie to serve more relevant ads across the web and limit the number of times that a given ad is shown to you.
For more information on Google AdSense see the official Google AdSense privacy FAQ (see https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/3394713?hl=en).
We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites will set cookies through our site or through the AddThis plugin (https://www.addthis.com/) which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies:
- Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Gmail, LinkedIn, Tumblr, Messenger, 100zakladok, Adfty, Adifni, ADV QR, Amatzon, Amen Me!, AOL Lifestream, AOL Mail, APSense, Atavi, Baidu, Balatarin, Beat100, Bit.ly, BizSugar, Bland takkinn, Blogger, Blogkeen, Blogmarks, Bobrdobr, BonzoBox, Bookmarky.cz, Bookmerken, Box, Buffer, Camyoo, Care2, CiteULike, Communicate, COSMIQ, CSS Based, Diary.ru, Digg, Diggita, Diigo, Douban, Draugiem.lv, EdCast, Evernote, Exchangle, FabDesign, Fabulously40, Facenama, Fai Informazione, Fancy, Fashiolista, FAVable, Favorites, Favoritus, Financial Juice, Flipboard, Folkd, FreeDictionary, GG, Go.vn, Google Bookmark, Google Classroom, Google Translate, Hacker News, Hatena, Hedgehogs, historious, Hootsuite, Houzz, HTML Validator, Indexor, Instapaper, iOrbix, Jappy Ticker, Kaixin Repaste, Kakao, Kakao Talk, Ketnooi, Kindle It, Kledy, LiDAR Online, LINE, Linkuj.cz, LiveJournal, Mail.ru, mar.gar.in, Markme, meinVZ, Memonic, Mendeley, Meneame, MIX, Mixi, Moemesto.ru, mRcNEtwORK, Myspace, myVidster, N4G, Naszaklasa, Netvibes, Netvouz, Newsvine, Nujij, Nurses Lounge, Odnoklassniki, OKNOtizie, OneNote, OpenTheDoor, Outlook, Oyyla, pafnet.de, PDFmyURL, Pinboard, Plurk, Pocket, Posteezy, PrintFriendly, Pusha, QRSrc.com, Quantcast, Qzone, Reddit, Rediff MyPage, Renren, ResearchGate, Safelinking, Scoop.it, Sina Weibo, Skype, Skyrock Blog, Slack, SMS, SodaHead, SpinSnap, Startaid, Startlap, studiVZ, Stuffpit, Stumpedia, Surfingbird, Svejo, Symbaloo, Taringa!, Telegram, Tencent QQ, Tencent Weibo, Trello, Tuenti, Typepad, Urlaubswerk, Viandeo, Viber, Virb, Visitez Mon Site, Vkontakte, vKruguDruzei, vybrali SME, Wanelo, Wayback Machine, We Heart It, WebMoney, WeChat, WhatsApp, Whois Lookup, WishMindr, WordPress, Wykop, XING, Yahoo Mail, Yammer, Yoolink, Yummly, Yuuby, Zakladok.net, ZicZac, ZingMe
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned, if there is something that you aren't sure whether you need or not it's usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site.
The full content and publication of the Website is subject to copyright protection, in respect of which, as an author, Online Zrt. has the exclusive right of use, or the author has granted the right of use to Online Zrt. Any material of any nature published here (drawn and photographed still picture, animation, film, text, all with or without sound, etc.) may not be reproduced, modified, copied, distributed, transmitted or displayed, reproduced, published, licensed, utilized for derived works, transferred, translated, reworked or sold, in whole or in part without the prior written permission of Online Zrt.
The Progress OpenEdge, Aurea Sonic ESB trademarks referred to in the Software trade section of the Website are the property of the Progress Software Corporation.
The logos, company names and product names figuring in the „Partners” and „References” sections are the property of third partners.
Certificates specified in the “Qualifications” section of the Website are the certificates of the organizations specified therein.
Conditions of Use
The pages of the Website may be browsed by visitors without entering their personal data.
The use of the services specified in Section 2 of the Data Protection Information, and the provision of related data is voluntary; the Parties concerned should provide the data specified in the Data Protection Information.
The rights and obligations of the Parties concerned and of the Data Manager related to the services specified in Section 2 of the Data Protection Information are as follows:
- Receiving and sending e-mails
- The e-mail Sender acknowledges that although the Data Manager will attempt to respond to e-mails, but sending an e-mail to the Data Manager, it will not incur any liability of responding for the Data Manager.
- Receiving and sending Messages
- The Message Provider undertakes to provide only its own true data in the Message.
- The Message Provider acknowledges that, although the Data Manager seeks to reply to the Messages, but the sending of the Message to the Data Manager, does not incur any liability of responding for the Data Manager.
- Management of Applications
- Applicants are entitled to submit relevant information, CVs, cover letters, letter of motivation and other documents (e.g. a copy of the certificate) relevant to the evaluation of the application and the employment relationship in the manner and format offered by the system.
- The applicant acknowledges that the data provided and attached documents may not contain so-called. special data, that is, racial origin, nationality, political opinion or party affiliation, religious or other ideological beliefs, membership of an interest representation organization, personal data on sexual life, and personal data about health status, pathological passion, and criminal personal information.
- The applicant undertakes to provide only his/her own real data in the application.
- The applicant acknowledges that the provision of the data necessary for the conclusion and fulfillment of the employment contract is a prerequisite for the conclusion of the contract.